1. LUST: Besides your current Significant Other who do you lust for or have you lusted for?
Chad Kroeger from Nickelback. Tim Burton. Josh Holloway. Clark Gable. Basically, men I can’t have and can only fantasize about because I don’t really know them and can make them exactly what I want in my own twisted mind.
2. GLUTTONY: What food brings out your inner glutton?
Bread. Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside French or Italian bread with REAL unsalted butter.
3. GREED: What are you greedy for?
Money. Lots and lots of money. Amazing uncomplicated sex and oh, yeah … money.
4. SLOTH: What is your plan for an ideal day of sloth?
A chilly, rainy day. A really good book like Rachel Green’s “An Ungodly Child”. Some delicious coffee. A soft blanket and bed.
5. WRATH: Describe a time that you let out a can of whoop ass on someone.
People tend to underestimate the roiling vat of anger within of a menopausal white woman. I ripped a new one for a collection attorney recently. It was magical.
6. ENVY: Who or what do you envy? Why?
I envy people that have inner peace and who are truly happy.
7. PRIDE: Have you ever had to swallow your pride? What are you proud of?
I’m proud that I raised up two pretty decent human beings. I’m also proud to be a fairly well functioning zombie. I’m sure I’ve had to swallow my pride on occasions but can’t recall any right now.
Go see who else is sharing too much HERE!
Community Quilts from Jazz
6 hours ago