How to wash a toilet~
This was simply too much of a time saver not to share it with you!
1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close the lid.
(You may need to stand on the lid.)
4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds.
(Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.)
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a 'power-wash' and rinse'.
6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift the lid.
8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.
9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean!
(get your mouse in the act, rollover the dog!)
8 blew out from under the bed:
I know that no one could take this seriously but it sounds so cruel - until you reach the punchline!
I love the picture of the laughing dog - so appopriate! I nearly missed the mouseover. So funny.
Still chuckling. LOVE the dog...
OMG...this is freakin' HILARIOUS!!!!
And the mouseover was PRICELESS!!!!
Even though I'm a cat lover, I could not help but get a HUGE laugh out of this!!!
Thanks for sharing this GREAT Sunday Funny, Sis!
This made me giggle. :)
I needed that this Monday Morning!
Dogs are so helpful!
(That picture is so perfect. You can just see him imagining the whole scenario.)
that is the best dog of all time
oh wait! best cat of all time!
nitebyrd - number 4? how do you know the poor kitty is enjoying it? did it tell you inbetween being drowned, rinsed and half flushed? anyhow I thought this was down right bloody hillarious!!
Post a Comment