1. LUST: Besides your current Significant Other who do you lust for or have you lusted for?
Chad Kroeger from Nickelback. Tim Burton. Josh Holloway. Clark Gable. Basically, men I can’t have and can only fantasize about because I don’t really know them and can make them exactly what I want in my own twisted mind.
2. GLUTTONY: What food brings out your inner glutton?
Bread. Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside French or Italian bread with REAL unsalted butter.
3. GREED: What are you greedy for?
Money. Lots and lots of money. Amazing uncomplicated sex and oh, yeah … money.
4. SLOTH: What is your plan for an ideal day of sloth?
A chilly, rainy day. A really good book like Rachel Green’s “An Ungodly Child”. Some delicious coffee. A soft blanket and bed.
5. WRATH: Describe a time that you let out a can of whoop ass on someone.
People tend to underestimate the roiling vat of anger within of a menopausal white woman. I ripped a new one for a collection attorney recently. It was magical.
6. ENVY: Who or what do you envy? Why?
I envy people that have inner peace and who are truly happy.
7. PRIDE: Have you ever had to swallow your pride? What are you proud of?
I’m proud that I raised up two pretty decent human beings. I’m also proud to be a fairly well functioning zombie. I’m sure I’ve had to swallow my pride on occasions but can’t recall any right now.
No, it wasn't a total failure but my boss didn't totally win. Apparently six people not smart enough to get out of jury duty couldn't figure out that just because a man looks like a choirboy it doesn't mean he isn't a lieing sack of pig shit.
My boss isn't an angel but he's a good man and a good doctor. He didn't deserve to have to pay this piece of cow dung a dime.
This is a blog by a woman in her 50's who is finally on the crooked path to find who she truly is.
Married at 19 and divorced at 53. I am going to unearth the artist, the cynic, the free spirit that has been long buried. Or die trying.
I've left Bethlehem
and I feel free...
I've left the girl I was supposed to be
and some day I'll be born.