I figure everyone will be off drinking, partying and recovering this week so I’m going to wait until next week to post another installment of “Rocky.” Don’t whine. It’s not attractive.
Back in April John-Michael tagged me with a MeMe. I’m going to do it now followed by the MeMe DJ Kirkby tagged me with in May. Yeah, yeah! I know I’m slow but better late than never.
Five Fascinating Facts About Me ~ I find this totally hysterical! I’m SO NOT fascinating.
1. My mother was 45 years old when I was born. My father was 53.
2. I had a poem published when I was in high school.
3. I majored in art both in high school and college.
4. I can drive a stick shift.
5. I attended a party at Robin Gibbs house in Miami and met Sylvester Stallone.
Five Years Back I Was ~
Five Snacks and Treats I Enjoy ~
1. Ben & Jerry’s Cherry Garcia Ice Cream (NOT that low-cal shit!)
2. Lay’s Low Salt Potato Chips
3. Sam’s Choice Tropical Trail Mix
4. Chocolate anything
5. Ramen Noodles
If I Were A Billionaire I Would Be ~
Different Jobs I’ve Had ~
1. Switchboard Operator
3. Sales Person
4. Advertising/Marketing Manager
Different Places I Have Lived ~
1. Peekskill, New York (Original home of Mel Gibson!)
2. Ossining, New York (Home of Peter Falk and Sing Sing Prison!)
3. Dania, Florida (I got nothin’ for here.)
4. Coral Springs, Florida (Nothing here, either.)
5. ALMOST in Melbourne, Australia (Too old, they didn’t want me.)
And now for D.J. Kirkby’s!
7 Things I plan to do before I die ~
1. Get to visit Scotland and England
2. Go back to Australia
3. Make enough money to tell the bastards to go to hell!
4. See my children’s children
5. Be well and truly happy
6. Have a MMF and a FFM threesome
7. Be an excellent esthetician
7 Things I do now ~
2. Go to school
5. Watch TV and DVD’s
7 Things I won't do ~
1. Pick up a snake
2. Eat Liver
3. Betray a friend
4. Listen to country, rap or hip-hop music
5. Like George Clooney
6. Hurt an animal
7. Make judgments
7 Things that attract me in the opposite sex ~
1. An excellent sense of humor
2. The ability to speak in full sentences
3. Nice arms and hands
4. A HUGE bank account and one foot in the grave (Nah, just kidding. Really!)
5. The ability to LISTEN
6. A sense of adventure
7. Able to make decisions and take charge
7 Celebrities that I admire ~
2. Johnny Depp
3. George Romero
4. Chad Kroeger
5. Kim Harrison (Author)
6. Tom Brokaw
7. Stephen King (Author)
7 Foods That I Enjoy ~
4. Vegetables – except squash
6. Real French Fries
So, have you found me fascinating? Please forgive me while I laugh my ass off! I’m doing everyone a favor by NOT tagging any of you. If you want to do them, by all means, have at it. Let me know if you do, I’ll come read more about you. You’ve got to be more interesting than me!
May you all have a peaceful, prosperous, happy, safe, fun, amazing, joyful, beautiful New Year!
Look out 2009, here we come!